- Lutheran Church of the Redeemer Jerusalem
- A Video Tour Inside the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Garden Tomb Jerusalem Video
- Church of All Nations Jerusalem
- Pool of Siloam Jerusalem
- Southern Wall Temple Mount Jerusalem
- The Prison of Christ by the Greek Orthodox Church
- Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu Jerusalem
- Opening the Doors of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Dormition Abbey Jerusalem
- Church of the Visitation Ein Karem Jerusalem
- Alexander Nevsky Church Jerusalem
- Tomb of Lazarus Jerusalem
- The Ascension of Jesus
- Palm Sunday in Jerusalem – 2012
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- The Via Dolorosa Jerusalem – Video Depicting The Way of the Cross
- Church of Saint Anne – Pilgrim Testimonial
Today’s video is about a Free Tour in Jerusalem by SANDEMANs. Yes, that is right, FREE TOUR!!!
This Free Tour in the Old City of Jerusalem is offered by freelance guides, promoted by SANDEMANs NEW Europe, an organization that offers its famous FREE tours in many others cities in Europe such as London, Edinburgh, Dublin, Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Prague, Paris and Madrid and recently they offer also a Free tour in Old Jaffa.
Now, what does it means, Free? All the guides are local certified tour guides who leave in Jerusalem and their only compensation is based on Tips!! This is why the guides do their best to provide the highest quality to the people who join them on each tour. I joined some of these tours and I can certainly tell that I have never before seen such enthusiastic guides – you will see it also in my video how they are always open to questions and to conversation with the people in their group. It seems as you are getting a private tour!!
The meeting point is at the Jaffa gate in the entrance to the Old City of Jerusalem, near the information center, every day at 9:00 and 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Saturday through Thursday (Make sure you are meeting with people from SANDEMANs). The tour takes approximately 2 hours, and includes the following:
- All four Old City quarters: Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Armenian
- Excavations of Ancient Jerusalem
- View of the Western (Wailing) Wall
- David Citadel
- Roman Cardo Maximus
- Hurva (Ruined) Synagogue
- Suq – Covered markets.
- Upper Room – Syrian Orthodox Church
Basically, this Free tour gives you a general overview of the old city of Jerusalem so you can decide later on, which parts of the city you would like to focus on.
This Free Jerusalem Tours is also strongly recommended by TripAdvisor.com and recently was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for year 2012
Now, enjoy the video and please do not forget to tell me how it was….