EXPERIENCE how it is to be a PILGRIME in JERUSALEM
Join us for a day tour at the holy sites for christians at Mount of Olives in Jerusalem and experience how it is to be a pilgrime when he follows Jesus in Jerusalem.
Durnig our tour we shall visit:
- The Chapel of Ascension where Jesus ascended to heaven
- The Church of the Pater Noster where Jesus tought his disciples the Lord Prayer
- The Church of Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept and forseen the future destruction of Jerusalem
- The Church of Mary Magdalene where the Orthodox belive is the place of Gethsemane
- Gethsemane where you can find olive trees from parent plants dated back to the time of Jesus
- The Church of All Nations where Jesus experienced the Agony in the Garden
- The Grotto of Betrayal where Juda Iscraiot betraied Jesus
- And the Tomb of Mary where she was buried and later ascended to heaven.
For each site we have a dedicated movie that you can watch in order to better learn about its history.
There are 2 sites which are not in this movie and I highly recommend you to watch their videos:
1. The Tomb of Lazarus - where Jesus brought back his friend Lazarus from the dead after 4 days.
2. Bethphage – where Jesus started his triumph entry to Jerusalem
You can also watch videos of christian ceremonies that are being performed at these sites for hundereds of years – just click here!
For amazing pictures from mount of olives click here!