Free Flight Ticket & Hotel Sweepstake (“Sweepstake”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1) HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. Jerusalem Time (“JT”) on October 15, and ends at 11:59 PM JT on December 30th , 2012 (“Entry Period”). You may enter this Sweepstakes by sending your Entry through our website at www.JerusalemExperience.com at the proper area. An Entry means, entering Your Name and a valid Email Address during the Entry Period. This Sweepstake will take place only if more than 100,000 entrant will submitted during the period of his sweepstake. The odds of winning is a minimum of 1:100,000 and depend upon the final number of eligible entries received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to individual persons who are 18 years of age or older and that speak and understand the English language. Void in all states and territories where prohibited. Employees, consultants, their immediate families, and household members (whether related or not), of JerusalemExperience.com and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, judging, and promotion agencies, and respective employees of each (collectively “Sponsor Parties”) are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. JerusalemExperience.com (“Sponsor”) reserves right to verify the eligibility qualifications of any winner.
3) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: An eligible entrant must enter by giving the Name and Email Address as described in these Official Rules. Only one entry may be submitted per person. All multiple entries submitted by a single entrant are void. Incomplete entries are void. Neither Sponsor, nor Sponsor Parties, assumes any responsibility for late, lost, illegible, or misdirected entries. Any entrant that provides materially false information shall be disqualified. By entering, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules, including without limitation, all eligibility requirements. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
1 Prize Winner will win a AIR TICKET TO ISRAEL FROM the country of the winner entrant To TEL AVIV, ISRAEL AND BACK and a ONE WEEK STAYING at ABRAHAM HOSTEL in Jerusalem. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,500 USD. Any federal, state, and local taxes and any duties on a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the prize should become unavailable for any reason. If the prize is not claimed or if for any other reason the prize is not awarded after the first drawing, subsequent drawings will be held until the prize is awarded to selected winner. Actual Grand Prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Trip package includes roundtrip coach-class airfare for one from the closest international airport to the winner city of resident (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to destination. The dates of the trip will be set by the Sponsor and the Winner while the Sponsor have the Final say in determining the trip dates. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. . Winner is responsible for obtaining required documents for travel, i.e. passport, and is responsible for maintaining that such travel papers are valid prior to, and for the entire duration of, the Sweepstakes period and during the time of the trip – for information about touring Visa to Israel based on the current passport that you hold, please visit: http://israel.visahq.com/. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The ticket issued in conjunction with the Prize is not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-sharing flights may be used. The Winner will receive a FREE staying for one week with Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem. Winner assumes responsibility for all other charges and incidental travel costs, including without limitation ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, taxes, and insurance costs and fees, if any. Winner is required to buy Medical Insurance for the duration of his staying in Israel. Winner could have to pay addition incidental travel expenses to receive this prize.
5) DETERMINATION OF WINNER: The prize winner will be determined in a random drawing from among the participants who have registered to this sweepstake through JerusalemExperience.com website until December 30, 2012 by 11:59 PM JT. Sponsor will notify winner by email to the email address that the winner used to register to this sweepstake. To qualify for a prize, a selected entrant must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Consent to Publicity, Liability Waiver, and federal and state tax release, all of which must be executed and returned within 7 days of the issuance of notification or such other date set forth in the notification by Sponsor. Failure to comply with all instructions in the prize notification, or if prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification of the entry and the selection of an alternate winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to grant Sponsor Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use universe-wide in any media now known or later developed at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, Videos, voice, likeness, and biographical information for any purpose, including without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
6) WHO WON: To find out who won this Sweepstakes, check www.facebook.com/jerusalemexperience or send an email to email@example.com. Requests received after January 14, 2012 will not be honored.
7) RELEASE: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR PARTIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY, THE ENTRANT FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. SPONSOR PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND THE SELECTED WINNERS WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8) GENERAL: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, due to tampering, printing or typographical errors, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award all remaining prizes from among all eligible entries received as of the Sweepstakes termination date and time. Sponsor Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ACT OR ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACT OR ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants, winner, and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Israel or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Israel. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Israel.
10) SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is JerusalemExperience.com at PO Box 34573, Jerusalem 91344, Israel (C/O Eran Frenkel)
11) Questions? Please write to JerusalemExperience.com at PO Box 34573, Jerusalem 91344 Israel (C/O Eran Frenkel)
12) or email the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org