EXPERIENCE how it is to be a PILGRIME in JERUSALEM
Join us for a day tour at the holy sites for christians at Mount of Olives in Jerusalem and experience how it is to be a pilgrime when he follows Jesus in Jerusalem.
Durnig our tour we shall visit:
– The Chapel of Ascension where Jesus ascended to heaven
– The Church of the Pater Noster where Jesus tought his disciples the Lord Prayer
– The Church of Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept and forseen the future destruction of Jerusalem
– The Church of Mary Magdalene where the Orthodox belive is the place of Gethsemane
– Gethsemane where you can find olive trees from parent plants dated back to the time of Jesus
– The Church of All Nations where Jesus experienced the Agony in the Garden
– The Grotto of Betrayal where Juda Iscraiot betraied Jesus
– And the Tomb of Mary where she was buried and later ascended to heaven.
For each site we have a dedicated movie that you can watch in order to better learn about its history.
There are 2 sites which are not in this movie and I highly recommend you to watch their videos:
1. The Tomb of Lazarus – where Jesus brought back his friend Lazarus from the dead after 4 days.
2. Bethphage – where Jesus started his triumph entry to Jerusalem
You can also watch videos of christian ceremonies that are being performed at these sites for hundereds of years – just click here!
For amazing pictures from mount of olives click here!
May God grant me the grace of visiting these places.
Thank you for sharing as it gives me the chance to see at least.
Thank you for the opportunity of reliving in memory a pilgrimage I made some years ago.